- No profanity. Profanity means swearing or other innapropiate language, in case you were unsure. This will not be tolerated and will immediately be followed with a warning.
- No cyber-bullying. This is a very serious matter and if you cyber-bully, you will immediately be warned. Harassing, threating and being mean or rude all fall under cyber-bullying.
- This wiki has younger users, so please do not ask for advice on/discuss inappropiate topics.
- No disclosing personal information. This can lead to very serious situations such as stalking or cyber-bullying, so when writing pages about personal pairings, don't write ages, addresses etc.
- If you wish to delete or rename a page, please consult an admin before doing so.
- No spamming. Spamming means posting the same thing over and over and over again, be it on comments or blog posts.
- No writing comments that are completely unrelated to the relevant article.
If you break one of these rules, you will receive a warning. After three warnings, you will be banned for a week. After another three warnings, it's two weeks, then a month, then a year and then forever.
After recieving a warning and you carry on breaking the rules, you will get banned.
Check the Chat Guidelines for the wiki chat policies.